Wednesday, June 2, 2010


WILL WORK FOR MONEY

If it doesn't stop raining I'm going to stand on a road with a sign and a hat.
Or maybe I'll squeegee car windows, at least the water will be free.

Life truly sucks when the weather depicts your work schedule.

Today I very optimistically looked at my Macbook "Dashboard" app in hopes of seeing SUN icons on my weather widgets. [For those Mac deficient folk out there (you poor unfortunate souls..) I'll photo you up, down below, with a weather widget.]


Optimism be damned.

There are some suns.. but other weather sites say all rain.
So widget, I'm calling your bullshit.
NO SUN, means NO WORK. Translating to NO MONEY.

Meanwhile, like my bank account, I am wasting away ridiculously addicted to feeding the fish in the lower right hand corner of this very screen.

On the market for a squeegee,
XXX

Make a wish, feed the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment