Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Please, Use the ENTIRE Roll

So I'm going to take a post to go completely off beach topic.

I have many pet peeves but one quite possibly at the top of that list is ONE PLY TOILET PAPER.

I truly do not see the point of having (or in most cases providing) the one ply in any bathroom. In every aspect, it sucks. Yes, it may be cheap but then you have to use so much of it to avoid rippage that it cancels out the money you save in the first place. It's time consuming and messy.

Not to mention chafes like a .....

I think I can speak for everyone, guys and girls alike, who have wound the paper around their hand multiple times to create a remotely appropriate thickness for wiping - Malls, restaurants, public places please just go up a ply.

Wipe on people, wipe on.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment