Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Overdue

Apparently the lack of commitment I possess does not fade away in the summer - if anything, it's heightened. So, I've been slow to blog. Better late than never though, right?

Worked two shifts since the last post (and went down to sit for one). Can't remember much to be honest.

Good moments:
- NAME TAGS CAME IN
- Colouring and drawing, and having a man ask "summer job, eh?"
- Man who hooked his son in on his plastic bike
- Webcam photos
- Lady proclaims she is a foreigner while asking for help to sort change
- WAFFLES (Betty is a beauty)
- 6 month old puppy that I wanted to steal

Less than glorious:
- Our prices are up again because of HST
- Lady asks about all our products, show her all the labels, and she decides she wants nothing. NOTHING
- The crows have multiplied

I'm boring, I know. Until next time,
vrroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment